Giving birth should be your greatest achievement not your greatest fear.– Jane Fraser (Weideman)
If a doula were a drug, it would be unethical not to use it. ~ John H. Kennell, MD
Having a Doula has been proven to reduce cesarean sections, reduce the need for pain medication, reduce the need to augment or induce labor, and reduce the time labor takes.
More women find greater satisfaction in their birthing experience and greater bonding with their babies when they have a Doula. All births not just natural ones can benefit from a Doula.
Interested in Doula services? Call or text to schedule your free consult, or take advantage of the 60 minute Massage and Doula consultation combo.
Take the stress out of looking for a birth doula by getting a massage! Combine a 60 min massage with a birth doula consultation. The 1st 60 minutes is a relaxing and therapeutic massage. The last 20 min your partner can join us and go over birth doula services. You get to ask all your questions at your leisure anytime during your visit and get to know what kind of massage I give. This is a great way to see if we are a good fit and feel comfortable together. After the massage your partner, if desired, can join us in person or via zoom. We can go over what to expect with me as your doula, packages, pricing, and contract info. You well leave the interview well acquainted, relaxed and feeling better, and with a very good idea of if we are a good fit.
Comprehensive doula package $1250 For more information click here
With me as your birth doula you will get continuous care prenatally, throughout labor and postpartum.
- 2 prenatal in-home visits and unlimited prenatal support for questions and concerns.
- 24 hours on-call 2 weeks before due date and ready for whenever you go into labor.
- Continuous labor support at home or/and at your birth place.
- Photography services during the birth and after the baby is born. Simple editing is also included
- After birth care until the mother is settled, cleaned up, fed and baby is nursing.
- After birth call to check in 2 days later and see how the mother is doing.
- Postpartum support for questions and concerns.
- Postpartum doula visit 4 or 5 days after birth to check on the family and help out in the home as needed.
- Postpartum doula visit 2-4 weeks after birth to check on the family and help out in the home as needed.
- 75 min Prenatal massage in my office.
- 75 min Postpartum massage with mother roasting hot stone upgrade.
- Basic infant massage class for parents, in home during postpartum visit or in office.
- Initial Belly bind, after the postpartum massage in office. In-home bind for up to 10 days pp will be an extra $50 per day.
- Doula clients who sign paper work and pay the deposit fee will get 10% off any other services.
Bare bones doula services $1000
No massage, no belly bind and 1 postpartum visit
Mother Nurture Baby Ultimate birth and postpartum doula package $1720
Comprehensive doula package and 5 total days of binds and 5 total postpartum doula visits. (adds 3 more pp doula visits and 4 more days of binds)
Mother Nurture Baby birth doula and massage package $1725
Includes 6-75 min Prenatal massages and comprehensive doula package
Mother Nurture Baby Ultimate birth and postpartum doula package with massage, $2195.
Includes 6-75 min Prenatal massages and comprehensive doula package and 5 total days of binds and 5 total postpartum doula visits.
Education package $1450 Comprehensive doula package with additional full private childbirth class series 6 weeks 2 1/2 hours for those who do not have time to take classes or are unable to find one that fits their schedule.
Scheduled C-section package includes 2 massages and 1 bind and 2 Postpartum visits $900
Postpartum Doula services can be added to any birth doula package. PPD services are $30 an hour with minimum 3 hour visit per day.
A doula is a childbirth professional that serves women by reducing discomfort and pain during labor with continuous support including massage, counter pressure, relaxation techniques, advocacy and education. This allows for a quicker recovery for both mother and child. I have expanded my prenatal massage and childbirth education training with Doula training that gives me added comfort techniques for labor including Spinning Babies techniques for optimal fetal positioning, emotional support to help the mother and partner deal with unexpected situations in labor, and mother advocacy to help them create their optimal birth experience.
Birth doula availability: May full, June 2 spots, July 1 spot, August 1 spot late August, September 2 spots, October 3 spots. Call, text, 801-391-4164 or email [email protected] with any questions and to set up an interview to see if I would be a good fit as your Doula. I serve Weber, Davis, Box Elder, and Cache counties.